NWTEXNET is expanding its network of contacts. Our global partners include multinational businesses such as FIAT, Bentley Motors and Nike, as well as flagship North West companies Autoliv, Panaz, Amann and Sigmatex. We offer assistance to our 120 member companies. In the past few years, we have helped our member companies to:
- Obtain over £1.5 million in R&D funding through the European Seventh Framework Programme
- Access around £2,000,000 of capital investment grants via the ‘Alliance Project’
- Receive over £500,000 in training grants from sources such as Skills for Enterprise, Women and Work, and Advanced Skills for Advanced Materials
A new annual membership package is now open and will cost you only £75
Following requests to streamline our membership offer, we have now revised our annual membership fee to just £75. For this very low fee, our services include:
- Guidance and advice on funding initiatives e.g. the Textile Growth Programme (TGP)
- Access to leading edge training and development programmes delivered by industry experts
- X 3 network meetings per year and the opportunity to meet and share ideas with other business leaders
- Access developments in R&D projects via our European network of partners in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the Czech Republic.
- Discount to key Textiles and cross sector events
We are now involved in cutting edge R&D working in partnership with major players in the automotive and aerospace sectors. The team are currently helping with development of novel fabric forming techniques which will be used to advance the Technical Textiles Sector in the UK and Europe as a whole.
Mike Bentley continues to work on the development of leading edge training programmes that have been successfully delivered in AMANN, Panaz, Autoliv and Universities like Galway and NTU.